So I wrote a great letter but I lost it all when I tried to send It, it´s pretty dumb. Ok so what I forgot to tell you last week is that I saw a penguin here it was totally awesome, it was dead and washed up on the beach but it was awesome. It´s crazy that Brittany´s engaged thats nuts. Oh and I gave my first Blessing for the sick ever and yeah it was in Spanish it was a little crazy woof but it over now. And I saw Dustins Father in Law the other day It was crazy I´m just sitting here in Chile eating lunch with a family and there he is right in front of me and it was nuts (oh and I just so happened to be watching "To this end was I born" at the time I saw Him. If your saying I´m a scriptorian my response is Alma 30:38 the coolest think I did this week was put out candles with my fingers I learned it because we´ve been out of power for 10 days now in the house so we use candles but Its all good we´re moving Wednesday which is sweet also on WEdnesday its the surfing world championships here in Pichilemu the waves are going to be like 50 feet high it´ll be sweet. also we had interviews this week with Pres. Resek He´s a super cool guy, he´s super sweet he just expects us to do whats right cuz were missionaries he´s not a stickler on stupid stuff and for all those who thought Coke would be banned and stuff its not I drink it like everyday its Chilean Water oh and tell Mike the coffee is great and you can get it in the states an Elder was telling me about it and Mate is good I might really get into that soon, mmmm que rico yeah its all good in Pichilemu for Bryce: WHo dumped who and was she like the people in outer darkness D&C 101:91 or where you? yeah I voted I feel so patriotic yeah!!!!!!!!! and tell Keanan to write me I´ll be his little personal shrink this isn´t as comprehensive as my other letter but hopefully it will send with love EP
And the Big News for the Parker Family is the Latest New Parker Family created
Dustin and Serene Parker were married Thursday 16 October 2008. What a wonderful occasion that was for all of us. And Elder Parker was there in tow.. in a manor of speaking. He was a favorite guest to be sure. We have had a full fall thus far and it is rapidly moving into the Holidays now with Halloween around the corner, busy making costumes, and having Birhdays and making plans to welcome our nephew/grandson into the world sometime near the end of November or first part of December. Que legal!!! (how great!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment